This week I talked to IBM Blockchain Lead Frans Kempen about their cars on the blockchain project, and their newer projects regarding payments (World Wire), food supply chain (Food Trust) and responsible mineral sourcing. IBM took on the noble task to ‘clean up’ the shady Cobalt mine business by tracking Cobalt minerals so customers like Volkswagen will know if their batteries are sourced ethically. Frans tells me all about it!
- Blockchain & AI become mature at Hackathon of Odyssey
- Lyft integrates with Healthcare Blockchain Platform Solve.care
- Blockchain at IBM: World Wire, Foodtrust, Cobalt and Koopman Case
- How did Marc van der Chijs survive Crypto winter? What’s his analysis of the bull market?
- The world’s biggest Blockchain & AI Hackathon