This week I talked to IBM Blockchain Lead Frans Kempen about their cars on the blockchain project, and their newer projects regarding payments (World Wire), food supply chain (Food Trust) and responsible mineral sourcing. IBM took on the noble task to ‘clean up’ the shady Cobalt mine business by tracking Cobalt minerals so customers like Volkswagen will know if their batteries are sourced ethically. Frans tells me all about it!
- Prof. Olinga Taeed: What will China do with Blockchain and how will this influence us?
- BIC19 Highlights: Interviews, talks, vlogs, blogs and more!
- 100 000+ Refugees pay & identify with Blockchain
- The future of Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence by Dave Birch
- Double Dutch Blockchain solution for Singapore’s import problem