Processes in the world of trade & commodity finance are slow as they are still heavily paper-based. Komgo is an open blockchain platform that digitalizes trade finance processes and leverages the blockchain to make processes more efficient and transparent. At the Blockchain Innovation Conference 2019, innovation manager Chanmeet Kaur explains how they are changing this heavily paper-based business! Watch her talk below and view her slides here.
- Join me at Geneva Blockchain Congress – January 20, 2020
- Rabobank blockchain: open source identity & career wallet
- Save The Date: June 30, 2020 – Blockchain Innovation Conference hosted by NS | #BIC20
- Blockchain lead Oracle on China & practical Volvo case
- Did we have the best Dutch Blockchain winter ever? | ABN AMRO CIO Edwin van Bommel