Prince Constantijn van Oranje-Nassau is the StartUp Envoy at StartupDelta. He traveled around the world and looked what blockchain & startups means for modernisation & innovation for goverment & economy. What are his findings? Is the Netherlands a POC (proof of concept) or a real blockchain country that also produces. How does he see ICOs as financing tool for startups? We will talk more about this during the Blockchain Innovation Conference on June 7 where prince Constantijn will be one of the speakers!
- Prof. Olinga Taeed: What will China do with Blockchain and how will this influence us?
- BIC19 Highlights: Interviews, talks, vlogs, blogs and more!
- 100 000+ Refugees pay & identify with Blockchain
- The future of Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence by Dave Birch
- Double Dutch Blockchain solution for Singapore’s import problem