Prince Constantijn van Oranje-Nassau is the StartUp Envoy at StartupDelta. He traveled around the world and looked what blockchain & startups means for modernisation & innovation for goverment & economy. What are his findings? Is the Netherlands a POC (proof of concept) or a real blockchain country that also produces. How does he see ICOs as financing tool for startups? We will talk more about this during the Blockchain Innovation Conference on June 7 where prince Constantijn will be one of the speakers!
- Did we have the best Dutch Blockchain winter ever? | ABN AMRO CIO Edwin van Bommel
- Changing the Real Estate game with Blockchain
- Deliver: Frictionless trade driven by the Blockchain
- Insure your crypto currencies against theft & loss of your private keys with Coincover!
- Creating blockchain consortia: governance, tokenization & monetization of the networks