Prince Constantijn van Oranje-Nassau is the StartUp Envoy at StartupDelta. He traveled around the world and looked what blockchain & startups means for modernisation & innovation for goverment & economy. What are his findings? Is the Netherlands a POC (proof of concept) or a real blockchain country that also produces. How does he see ICOs as financing tool for startups? We will talk more about this during the Blockchain Innovation Conference on June 7 where prince Constantijn will be one of the speakers!
- Blockchain & AI become mature at Hackathon of Odyssey
- Lyft integrates with Healthcare Blockchain Platform Solve.care
- Blockchain at IBM: World Wire, Foodtrust, Cobalt and Koopman Case
- How did Marc van der Chijs survive Crypto winter? What’s his analysis of the bull market?
- The world’s biggest Blockchain & AI Hackathon