Have you heard about that joke about a man who walked into several banks with a paper-based Bill of Lading (400 year old system) as collateral for a financial transaction worth $750 million? At the Blockchain Innovation Conference, Aljosja Beije (BlockLab Rotterdam) explains us why we need Blockchain in trade finance! How would such a solution look like? Aljosja introduces us to Deliver, a collaboration with ABN AMRO, Samsung & Port of Rotterdam. Watch the talk & view the slides below!
- Join me at Geneva Blockchain Congress – January 20, 2020
- Rabobank blockchain: open source identity & career wallet
- Save The Date: June 30, 2020 – Blockchain Innovation Conference hosted by NS | #BIC20
- Blockchain lead Oracle on China & practical Volvo case
- Did we have the best Dutch Blockchain winter ever? | ABN AMRO CIO Edwin van Bommel