Singapore currently imports 92% of their groceries and the government wants to reduce that to 70% to become less dependent. Dutch technology is now used to produce locally with a high production per square meter and all the products are tracked & traced by Dutch blockchain design. I talk with Addleshaw Goddard’s international attorney Marcus Collins and HPE blockchain lead Jeroen Bronkhorst about this ‘vertical urban farming’. How do they do it? Why is the use of blockchain so important in Asia? Marcus & Jeroen will be speaking about the Dutch Urban Farming case at the Blockchain Innovation Conference 2019!
- Did we have the best Dutch Blockchain winter ever? | ABN AMRO CIO Edwin van Bommel
- Changing the Real Estate game with Blockchain
- Deliver: Frictionless trade driven by the Blockchain
- Insure your crypto currencies against theft & loss of your private keys with Coincover!
- Creating blockchain consortia: governance, tokenization & monetization of the networks