Marc van der Chijs is back to working full time in the crypto world. I interview Marc on how he survived the crypto winter past 1,5 years. What does he think about the current bull market which started April 1st? How long will it last? Marc explains what is important for institutional money to come to this market. What do we need? What does he see for the role of Bitcoin as a store of value? How is Hut8 mining company doing and what are his own plans?
- Prof. Olinga Taeed: What will China do with Blockchain and how will this influence us?
- BIC19 Highlights: Interviews, talks, vlogs, blogs and more!
- 100 000+ Refugees pay & identify with Blockchain
- The future of Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence by Dave Birch
- Double Dutch Blockchain solution for Singapore’s import problem