Marc van der Chijs is back to working full time in the crypto world. I interview Marc on how he survived the crypto winter past 1,5 years. What does he think about the current bull market which started April 1st? How long will it last? Marc explains what is important for institutional money to come to this market. What do we need? What does he see for the role of Bitcoin as a store of value? How is Hut8 mining company doing and what are his own plans?
- Blockchain & AI become mature at Hackathon of Odyssey
- Lyft integrates with Healthcare Blockchain Platform Solve.care
- Blockchain at IBM: World Wire, Foodtrust, Cobalt and Koopman Case
- How did Marc van der Chijs survive Crypto winter? What’s his analysis of the bull market?
- The world’s biggest Blockchain & AI Hackathon