I interviewed the Minister of Foreign Trade and Information Technology of Estonia, Kaimar Karu. Estonia is number 1 in e-government, but after 20 years, it’s time for an upgrade. Moreover, Minister Karu told how Estonia applies blockchain, and he showed the relationship between ICT and Trade in Estonia. Last but not least, he talked about the latest trends of Estonia around elections and his plans for the next three years. How is Estonia number 1 in e-government and what can we learn from this progressive country?
- How is blockchain key for logistical platforms like Samsung SDS?
- Unfortunately, BIC 2020 is canceled….
- Smeekbede voor de Eerste Kamer: check heel goed naar de Crypto wetten en gooi de privacy niet weg!
- What challenges is KLM Cargo facing and how is blockchain becoming important?
- Wat is allemaal aan de hand met blockchain wereld in Nederland? Een must watch video!