Janko Gorter is head of financial markets at the Dutch Central Bank (DNB) and responsible for financial innovation & the policy around Blockchain and Crypto. Janko has a balanced view on crypto currencies as he thinks there are concerns, but certainly also big opportunities. We all want to reap the benefits of new technology, but there are some risks (e.g. regarding ICOs and the anonymity) which should be confronted now. He also works internationally with other central banks and there are very interesting practical Blockchain experiments happening all over the globe. On June 7, Janko will speak at the Blockchain Innovation Conference and he will outline the current and future position of the Dutch Central Bank and Blockchain and Crypto legislation.
- Prof. Olinga Taeed: What will China do with Blockchain and how will this influence us?
- BIC19 Highlights: Interviews, talks, vlogs, blogs and more!
- 100 000+ Refugees pay & identify with Blockchain
- The future of Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence by Dave Birch
- Double Dutch Blockchain solution for Singapore’s import problem