Janko Gorter is head of financial markets at the Dutch Central Bank (DNB) and responsible for financial innovation & the policy around Blockchain and Crypto. Janko has a balanced view on crypto currencies as he thinks there are concerns, but certainly also big opportunities. We all want to reap the benefits of new technology, but there are some risks (e.g. regarding ICOs and the anonymity) which should be confronted now. He also works internationally with other central banks and there are very interesting practical Blockchain experiments happening all over the globe. On June 7, Janko will speak at the Blockchain Innovation Conference and he will outline the current and future position of the Dutch Central Bank and Blockchain and Crypto legislation.
- Did we have the best Dutch Blockchain winter ever? | ABN AMRO CIO Edwin van Bommel
- Changing the Real Estate game with Blockchain
- Deliver: Frictionless trade driven by the Blockchain
- Insure your crypto currencies against theft & loss of your private keys with Coincover!
- Creating blockchain consortia: governance, tokenization & monetization of the networks