Solve.care integrated ride sharing service Lyft (40% market share in the USA) in their Healthcare coordination platform, which uses blockchain to coordinate payments and access information. Why? What does blockchain add to the coordination possibility? I talk to CEO Pradeep Goel and he tells me all about it. Does the blockchain platform they use (Ethereum enterprise edition) works? Are the tools good enough? Are the transactions no limiting factor? And it it is a solid payment platform inside the care network? He is also updating us on the status of the company: Lots of expansion plans in Asia, opened an office in Hong Kong and London and he tells how te cashflow is holding up. They are already connecting 300K patients and 6000 doctors!
- Prof. Olinga Taeed: What will China do with Blockchain and how will this influence us?
- BIC19 Highlights: Interviews, talks, vlogs, blogs and more!
- 100 000+ Refugees pay & identify with Blockchain
- The future of Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence by Dave Birch
- Double Dutch Blockchain solution for Singapore’s import problem