Metronome, a cryptocurrency launched by pioneer Bitcoin developer Jeff Garzik in 2018, is designed to be stored across many blockchains. I interviewed Jenna Pilgrim from Bloq.com, who gave a talk at Bitcoin Wednesday on their Metronome project. How can a currency exist on multiple blockchains? What are the advantages of a cross chain cryptocurrency? Jenna also worked with Don Tapscott in Canada, organizing the best-selling book, Blockchain Revolution. How is it to work with Tapscott?
- Blockchain & AI become mature at Hackathon of Odyssey
- Lyft integrates with Healthcare Blockchain Platform Solve.care
- Blockchain at IBM: World Wire, Foodtrust, Cobalt and Koopman Case
- How did Marc van der Chijs survive Crypto winter? What’s his analysis of the bull market?
- The world’s biggest Blockchain & AI Hackathon