Metronome, a cryptocurrency launched by pioneer Bitcoin developer Jeff Garzik in 2018, is designed to be stored across many blockchains. At Bitcoin Wednesday, I interviewed Jenna Pilgrim from Bloq.com, who gave a talk at Bitcoin Wednesday on their Metronome project. How can a currency exist on multiple blockchains? What are the advantages of a cross chain cryptocurrency? Jenna also worked with Don Tapscott in Canada, organizing the best-selling book, Blockchain Revolution. How is it to work with Tapscott?
- Prof. Olinga Taeed: What will China do with Blockchain and how will this influence us?
- BIC19 Highlights: Interviews, talks, vlogs, blogs and more!
- 100 000+ Refugees pay & identify with Blockchain
- The future of Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence by Dave Birch
- Double Dutch Blockchain solution for Singapore’s import problem