I interviewed Kester Meijer, director of KLM Cargo. Air Freight is 1% of the amount and 35% of value worldwide. He talks about the tough compliance and safety challenges that the cargo department faces. He turns these difficulties into a competitive weapon, automating the 3500 security rules with reg tech. Next to the physical movements, regulations & security are way more important for cargo businesses at KLM. The big issue is TRUST with sharing data between entities, like the customs, freight forwarders, etc. He explains how blockchain simplifies working together of KLM Cargo & 100+ partners with the green, yellow, and red light concept! (Watch from 7:00 to know about their application of blockchain)
- How is blockchain key for logistical platforms like Samsung SDS?
- Unfortunately, BIC 2020 is canceled….
- Smeekbede voor de Eerste Kamer: check heel goed naar de Crypto wetten en gooi de privacy niet weg!
- What challenges is KLM Cargo facing and how is blockchain becoming important?
- Wat is allemaal aan de hand met blockchain wereld in Nederland? Een must watch video!